Any RoR Gujarat Land Record – Check Your Land Records, Any RoR Gujarat Land Record – Check Your Land Records : In simple words, land records consist of various documents pertaining to land ownership, including sale deed—a record of the property transaction between the seller and the buyer. Other important documents in land records include record of rights, survey documents, and property tax receipts, among others.
Type of land records that can be checked through Any ROR Gujarat:
- VF6 or Village Form 6 its entry is through registration, which is maintained by the Talati or the village accountants to integrate regular updates of the land record. If anyone wants to check changes and updates in the entry details, he/she can choose this option.
- VF7 or Village Form 7 is popular by the name 7/12 or Satbar Utara. In VF7 form you can check all your specific land detail, ownership detail, land, boja and khasra details of your land record by choosing the option to get the survey number.
- VF 8A or Village Form 8A provides Khata or offline official document details of your land. On this form, you can check Khata number and owner details by choosing this option.
What is Any ROR Gujarat Land Record System?
AnyROR Gujarat or Any Records of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat is a software application designed to help any citizen of Gujarat by providing information pertaining to land records. The primary objective of this online portal is to give you access (only if you are a citizen of Gujarat) to your land details, land owner’s name, and more, through 7/12 Utara—an extract of the land register or records maintained by the governments of Maharashtra and Gujarat.Launched by the Revenue Department of NIC (National Informatics Centre), the software covers 26 districts and 225 talukas of the state of Gujarat.Importance of Gujarat Records of Rights
- Protects the rights of the owner of the land
- Helps to get loan from a bank
- Court demands land records proof in case any dispute arises
- A certified copy of records of rights protects you from illegal land acquisitions or grabbing
- Uses of Gujarat Records of Rights
- Can be used to check the ownership of the land
- Can be used to get access to information pertaining to the land
- Works as a vital document during land sale
- Can be used by farmers as a document while getting a loan from the bank
- During land sale, the land records can be used by the buyer can verify or check the revenue records of the land through land records
Type of Land Records
- VF6 or Village Form 6
- VF7 or Village Form 7
- VF8A or Village Form 8A
- How to check Gujarat 7/12, 8A, Satbara Utara Land Records Gujarat 7/12, 8A, SatbaraUtara consists details regarding the ownership of the property, crop information, land type, and property mutation records.
How to Check 7/12 Land Records
Step 1: Visit Any ROR Gujarat website
Step 2: Click on the “View Land Record – Rural“ tab.
Step 3: On the next page, you will be introduced to several links, including VF6, VF7, VF8A, and 135D Notice for Mutation.
Step 4: To check 7/12 land records, click VF7 Survey No. Details as shown on the image above.
Step 5: After that, enter all the details, including taluka, district, survey number, and village, get access to your land records.
ઓફિશિયલ વેબસાઈટ પર જવા અહીં ક્લીક કરોhttp://ઓફિશિયલ વેબસાઈટ પર જવા અહીં ક્લીક કરો
Requirements of Land Records:
Personal and Legal Need
Establishing land title for purchase and sale
Open bank account
Check status of alteration
Raising farm credit or bank loan
Land division among family members
Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR:
- VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or satbara utara.You can access your land details, ownership details of specific land, boja and other rights details from VF7 form.
- VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details. From this form you can access Khata Number and Owner Details.
- VF6: Village Form 6 is register which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in land record. By using this you can check any changes in entry details.
- 135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepare Notice 135D.This notice is served to Khatedars concerned relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections.
Districts of which support AnyRoR:
- Devbhoomi Dwarka
- Gir Somnath
- Chhota Udaipur
What is E-Dhara???
E-dhara is a land Record Management System. This system provided issuance of computerized RoR account.So,E-Dhara system consist of,
Issuance of computerized RoR from dedicated counter in Taluka office.
Receiving mutation application processing it in online mode was envisaged to be in place immediate.
Process for getting certified computerized copy of Gujarat Land Record:For getting certified computerized copy of VF 7/12/VF 8A or VF 6 you should follow the below given steps.
- First of all you should visit the nearest e-Dhara Kendra. E-Dhara Kendras are available at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
- After that at local e-Dhara Kendra you can request for RoR print. For this you must have survey number, farm Name, Khata Number or Khatedar Name.
- Now operator will confirm records and print 7/12 or 8A from computer.
- Then your RoR sign and stamp by Mamlatdar or any nominated person.
- You will pay 15/- charges.
- Finally do signature on RoR which is totally computerized.
- Benefit of AnyRoR or Any Records of Right Anywhere:
- Reduce chances of Thievery
- You don’t go here and there
- Access land detail by entering some details
- You can access the land details online
- Any ROR 7/12- 8A Gujarat
- RoR records show details of property ownership, survey number, kind of land, sprinkling methods, crop information etc. This document is essentially taken by farmers for land transactions (mutations), getting crop loans, givebacks linked to the size of the land holding etc. Property, an important information is regularly in limited source. Purchasing a land record is an important requirement as it is needed for different legal objectives like levy and collection of various taxes and land revenue etc.In Gujarat to purchase land records, AnyRoR project has actually been initiated.
Required Things For Land Records
- To Acquisition, heritance and Sell Land etc.
- Get Plant Loans to increase farm credit or Bank loan, Kharai, Varsai, hypothecation of land, getting electricity connection, subsidies, Change Ownership, Transfer of ownership etc.
- require Land Records for said mentioned above reason to verified and develop, update and providing details and for analytics purpose.
- To develop land title during sale/ purchase of land and during signing up of property.
- For land department within family members, Legal and personal Purpose.
- How to Acquire Land Record?
- Once automaticing the land recording procedure, government of Gujarat has set-up E kendras in different places of the state. Each and every office is located at Taluka Mamlatdar Office.
- The farmers might receive the duplicates of their ownership documents and can easily check the detailed information of their land records. AnyRoR, a software associated to the process is been integrated for satisfaction of Gujarat citizens. The farmers may easily receive (Record of Rights) RoR copies form the village panchayat itself.
- Throughout this software you are actually easily ready to get relevant information and facts about renter, crop, irrigation, mutation application, entry status, stats of land use, term and land type.
- You might search the facts or request for the RoR printout by entering Khatedar name, khata number, survey number, farm name and additional such related keywords.
- The e-dhara deputy or any type of other nominal person signs the RoR and stamps the printout and give it over to the applicant. A fee of about Rs.15 is collected from the applicant.
- At E- dhara centre evolution of Village Form No-6, Village Form No-7 and Village Form No-12 are recorded.
- Information and facts Systems is The New Era, in which technology created easy day by day and digitalise all of the details everywhere. Therefore government requires such process which must be very easy to access, Sustain modify and can be available from anywhere by working with any equipment whether mobile or computer. The Solution simply with digitalizing all land record in one central control and keep over there so almost any persons can quickly read the land record online using Any ROR portal.